Certifications and bidding are an intensive process that requires attention to detail, organization and a dedicated resource. Your concentration is on your clients, your staff and growing your business. So why not use a specialist who will take the guess work out of the process.
Using the right resource to guide you with your strategy is crucial. They can add value to your business not just by getting you certified but by guiding you to the right opportunities. We can help you create a solid plan to get your certifications and a good strategy to use your certifications!
At R Mo our motto is, we succeed when you succeed!
- We evaluate to find all the local / county / state / federal certifications you qualify for.
- Research and determine which of those certifications will give you the best opportunities to grow.
- Assist with getting you certified.
- Research contracts for you to bid on.
- Assist you with bidding on the contracts.
- Help set your business up for success!
R Mo assists businesses with local, county, state and federals certifications nationwide!
Listed below are some of the certifications we assist with. If there’s a particular certification you need help with that is not listed, please reach out to us.
- 8(a) – SBA – Small Business Development Program
- GSA Schedules – General Services Administration
- LGBT – NGLCC – Gay Lesbian Bisexual Transvestite Business Certification
- MBE – NMSDC – Minority Business Enterprise Certification
- VOSB – Veteran Owned Small Business Certification
- WBE – WBENC – Women Business Enterprise Certification
- WOSB – SBA – Women Owned Small Business Program
- State & Local Certifications in each state, such as:
- Emerging Small Business Certification in available states
- DBE – Disadvantage Business Enterprise with the Department of Transportation in each state
- Disabled Veteran Certification in available states
- SBE – Small Business Enterprise in available state
- Local certifications which will give you an advantage over your competition for local contracts!