We serve two worlds of businesses.
- For small businesses diversity certifications enables to compete in the fair share market to grow their business.
- For corporations, certified suppliers enhance their support in increasing small business opportunities and contribute towards the economy.
Almost all corporations and government agencies requires for businesses to be certified.
What does getting diversity certified actually means?
Being a certified business helps the corporations and federal agencies to know that the business is vetted and found capable to do business with.
It is not just filling out application and submitting online. It requires meticulous review of all documents to be in compliance. Most small business does not have the time, energy and resources to dedicate to the certification process quickly and without stress.
We assist businesses all over the United States and Territories.
We assist with Federal Certifications such as GSA, 8(a), Hubzone, Women Owned, Veteran, Disabled Veteran, Native American, Minority, LGBT and Disadvantaged Certifications. We also cover Local, County and State certification. Each counties and state have their own qualifying certification process across the nation
Certifications is not the only means to obtain contract. Business have to research and target their specific market.
R Mo Business Solutions not only assist with certifications, we further guide in growth opportunities with capabilities statements,
preparing for conferences and bidding on targeted contracts.
- Business owners, to grow your business to the next level and
- Corporations to make sure all your suppliers and vendors are certified
- reach out to us by phone, email or website